Shijiazhuang Worldwide Furfural and Furfuryl Alcohol and Furan Resin Co.,Ltd.
TEL:+86 0311-86683938 85373395
New-Type Environmental-Friendly Tung-Oil
Modified Furan Resin Coating (Paint)
(Another Name: Tung-Oil Furan Resin Tung Oil, Tung-Oil Modified Paint)
Ⅰ. Brief Introduction to Product
Containing no substance that is harmful to human body, New-Type Environmental-Friendly Tung-Oil Furan Resin Coating (Paint) comes from the polymerization of tung oil and furan, making use of the excellent performance of tung oil such as quick drying, low specific gravity, good gloss, and strong adhesion. In this way, the excellent performance of the two products is kept and other performance of New-Type Environmental-Friendly Tung-Oil Modified Furan Resin Coating (Paint) is also improved, including flexibility, shock resistance and adhesion. It has the excellent features of high thermal resistance, anti-corrosion, waterproofing, resistance to acid and alkali, good insulativity and gloss, strong adhesion, non-conducting, etc. In addition, its anti-aging period can last more than 50 years in normal environment. It is widely applied to the water proof and anti-corrosion projects of ancient building, machinery, weapon, vehicle, ship, electrical equipments, etc. This coating has two components: A and B.
Ⅱ. Product Features
1. With good waterproofing, anti-corrosion, insulativity, the coating also has excellent performances of resistance to acid and alkali, high thermal resistance, damp resistance, soil resistance and chemical resistance.
2. This coating has good adhesion, flexibility and resistance to alternation of moisture and dryness and can strongly resist the corrosion of microbe and plant roots.
3. With two components, the coating can be coated thickly for one time and solidified in low temperature. It is easy to be used at site.
Ⅲ. Applicable Scope
It is mainly applied to resist the corrosion of the following equipments such as outer surface of underground pipeline for oil and water, inner and outer surface of storage tank, sewage treatment equipments, water ballast tank and cargo hold of ship and oil platform, ancient building, machinery, weapons, slop tank, water line and bottom of ship and offshore platform, gas storage tank, harbor, quay and sluice gate, as well as the water proof and corrosion resistance of electrical equipments.
Ⅳ. Main Technical Indexes
Light Yellow or as Customers’ Requirements
No Change in Coating
（kg/㎡ per coating）
High Thermal Resistance ℃
Ⅴ. Main Anti-Corrosion Performance
60% Sulphuric Acid
40 Sodium Hydroxide
37% Hydrochloric Acid
20% Acetic Acid
10% Hydrogen Nitrate
Alternation of 40% Sulphuric Acid and 10% Sodium Hydroxide
10% Chromic Acid
75% Phosphoric Acid
20% Ammonium Hydroxide
Ⅵ. Construction Instructions
1. Pls refer to construction specifications and standards in the pipeline anti-corrosion engineering handbook: for metal surface treatment, it is preferable to derust by sandblast. The derusting quality shall reach Sa2.5 grade prescribed in GB/T8923 and the depth of anchor pattern should be about 30μm. The surface of the concrete shall be free from dust, oil, moisture and alkali; the treated surface shall be coated with primer within 24 hours.
2. Coating preparation: before being used, the component A shall be stirred fully and then the component B shall be added. They shall be mixed in the proportion of 1:0.5-1 by weight, and painting shall start after the mixture is fully stirred and cured for 10-20 minutes; the prepared coating shall be used up within 1 hour. If it has high viscosity, the ethanol shall be added as the diluent, but the usage amount shall not be more than 3-5%.
3. With suitable consistence and good placeability, this product provides simple operation and easy application. Application of this coating is prescribed in detail in China national standard GB 50268－97 Code for Construction and Acceptance of Water Supply and Sewerage Pipelines, China oil & gas industrial standard SY/T 0447－96 Standard of Coal Tar Epoxy Coating for Buried Steel Pipeline, and China petrochemical industrial standard SH 3533-2003 Specification for the Construction and Acceptance of Piping Works for Water supply and Drainage in Petrochemical Industry, and the construction method and acceptance specifications shall observe the existing Technical Specification of Furan Resin Anticorrosion Engineering CECS 01:1988, Construction and Acceptance Specification of Architecture Corrosion Protection Engineering GB 50212-2002, Design Specification of Industrial Architecture Corrosion Protection GB 50046-2008.
Ⅶ. Product Package
For New-Type Environmental-Friendly Tung-Oil Modified Furan Resin Coating (Paint), component A is packed in the barrel (net weight: 30-230kg/barrel); component B, curing agent, is packed in bags (net weight: 25 kg/bag)
1. New-Type Environment-Friendly Tung oil Furan Resin Coating (Paint) is combustible; therefore, it shall be put in a dry, ventilated and cool place and prevented from rain and sunlight exposure or from being close to the fire; its transportation shall follow safety requirements of transportation of combustibles.
2. In order to guarantee the coating quality, construction of anticorrosion coating in the open air shall be stopped in the event of sand storm, rain, snow, and fog. It is not suitable to construct when the surrounding temperature is below 5℃ or above 40℃, or when the relative humidity is over 80%.
3. The coated equipment can be delivered to use since the coating is cured completely and the maintenance period shall be 28 days at 20℃ to guarantee the project quality.
4. Storage period of this product is 1 year; during this period, even if precipitate is found in the barrel, the product can still be used after being fully mixed. The product beyond the storage period can be tested according to technical indexes; if the indexes can meet the requirements, then the products can still be used.
Shijiazhuang Worldwide Furfural and Furfuryl Alcohol Furan Resin Co., Ltd.
Office Address: 2701, Tower A-1, 336 Heping East Road, Shijiazhuang City
Factory Address: North Industrial Area, Wuji County, Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Tel: +86 0311-/85373391 85373395 86683938 Fax: +86 0311-86682938